Below is a list of documents to bring to your appointment. This information usually depends on the type of appointment and if this is your first visit Austin Surgeons.
Click on the form title below to download the forms. The forms can be filled out on your computer, but cannot be saved. After filling out the forms, please carefully review them for accuracy, print them and bring them with you to your office appointment. The forms can also be printed and filled out by hand if you prefer.
If you are unsure what forms are applicable to you, please contact our office.
If it is your first visit to Austin Surgeons, please bring:
- Driver’s License or a valid picture ID
- Insurance card(s)
- Medical History
- Patient Contact Information
- Authorization to Disclose Health Information (if instructed by office personnel)
- Referral letter/number (if required)
- Test results (pertaining to your diagnosis)
- Lab results
- Relevant records from your referring doctor or emergency room visit