Below is a list of documents to bring to your appointment. This information usually depends on the type of appointment and if this is your first visit Austin Surgeons.
A medical history form must be filled out prior to you visit to Austin Surgeons. This is ideally done through our patient portal prior to you arrival. If not, you must arrive 20 minutes prior to you appointment in order to fill out the necessary forms on an iPad device.
Please contact our office if you did not receive an email to register for the patient portal. Once logged into the portal, click on the Forms tab at the top.
If it is your first visit to Austin Surgeons, please bring:
- Driver’s License or a valid picture ID
- Insurance card(s)
- Medical History
- Patient Contact Information
- Authorization to Disclose Health Information (if instructed by office personnel)
- Referral letter/number (if required)
- Test results (pertaining to your diagnosis)
- Lab results
- Relevant records from your referring doctor or emergency room visit