When you make your first appointment, you will receive an email allowing you to set up access to your patient portal. Please log in to the portal and complete the Medical History and Patient Contact Information forms prior to your appointment. Click on the “Forms” tab to access these forms.
If you need help with the patient portal, please contact our office at 512-467-7151, press option 3, then select your doctor.
If you are unable to complete the forms prior to your appointment, please arrive 20 minutes early so you can complete them in the waiting room.
Please bring the following documents to your first appointment:
- Driver’s License or a valid picture ID
- Insurance card(s)
- Medical History
- Patient Contact Information
- Authorization to Disclose Health Information (if instructed by office personnel)
- Referral letter/number (if required)
- Applicable imaging studies (x-ray, mammogram, ultrasound, CT, MRI) on a CD, if not done at Austin Radiological Associates.
- Lab results
- Test results (pertaining to your diagnosis)
- Relevant records from your referring doctor or emergency room visit
We must verify your current insurance information to assure proper billing, even if your insurance plan has not changed. Please provide all insurance cards.
In general, you do not need to fast prior to your appointment unless you are being seen for a condition such as appendicitis that might require emergency surgery. If you are unsure, please ask when you make your appointment.